This is the hottest new place in Sydney!
Nope, we’re not talking about that place you went to dinner Friday evening. Which was great. We’re talking about where you spend the day after the night before. Looking for a quiet place to reflect on any and all iffy decisions you made on the weekend? Hey, judgement free zone; we’ve all been there. No dessert left behind seems like a good idea at the time. Put yourself in time out and sweat it out all in one go. Lucky for us, Nimbus & Co just floated in to Bondi.
But that’s just one of many potential scenarios that culminates with you benefiting from a regular sweat sesh. They’re also ideal for people with chronic illnesses, anyone looking to be healthy or just try something new. So we’re running the numbers here and that includes roughly everyone.
You might be thinking something along the lines of, “But what’s an infrared sauna, and why is it any different than a normal sauna?”
Here’s the part where we drop some science on you:
- Infrared saunas use infrared heating panels that emit light helping your body detoxify, giving users a deeper cleansing experience. The infrared light can’t be seen by the naked eye but it gives off what’s called radiated head, penetrating deep within your tissues, muscles and cells.
- Infrared saunas penetrate deep within your body at a cellular level, while traditional saunas only heat the air around you.
- Infrared saunas use dry heat, whereas traditional saunas use humid heat resulting in poor air quality, which at times can unbearable.
- Traditional saunas dehydrate you more than an infrared sauna and remove more water.
- Traditional saunas only remove about 3% of toxins in your body, whereas an Infrared sauna can remove up to 20% toxins from your body.
Intrigued? Obviously. In the event that you’re still unsure why you want (need) to get yourself into an infrared sauna, we’ve listed some potential benefits for you below:
- Detoxification: We are exposed to hundreds and thousands of harmful environmental toxins every single day. Like 700,000 on average. And nope, that’s not a round error. Refer to the hypothetical scenario we started with.
- Weight Loss: Studies have showed that you can burn up to 700 calories per session. Move over, morning cardio.
- Anti-Aging: Far infrared heat has been shown to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in your skin. Sweating improves blood circulation as well as skin elasticity, tone, texture and firmness.
- Skin Health: Glow baby glow.
- Immune Boosting: When you use a sauna it increases the core temperature of your body. Bacteria and viruses can’t survive under certain temperatures and this increased heating helps your body fight these off. Some things just can’t take the heat!
- Pain Relief: By increasing your core temperature, infrared saunas help blood circulation in your system, which supports blood flow in these trigger areas.
- Stress Reduction and Sleep: Sure, an infrared sauna session can help you unwind, but it also decreases the production of cortisol, the main hormone for stress in the body.
Swing by and leave your stress behind… along with the junk, rubbish and toxins from your body. Help you help you.
(Visited 125 times, 1 visits today)